Isle of Wight
Tel: 01983 822691
Additional FeaturesSleeps 4
4 Star Self Catering
Fridge & Freezer
DescriptionMarvel Cottage is situated on the edge of one of the Isle of Wight's Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and enjoys stunning views across lakes to the downs beyond. The property is recently converted, self-contained and has two bedrooms, which sleeps four - one double and one twin / zip and link double. Centrally located, but in a rural setting, this excellent ETC rated 4 star self catering holiday cottage makes an ideal base from which to explore the Island and enjoy its many amenities. Newport, the Isle of Wights capital, with its shops, multiplex cinema, restaurants and pubs is a five-minute drive away and the best resorts on the Island are all within easy reach. The yachting centre of Cowes is only fifteen minutes away and ample storage for sails, dinghies, etc. can be provided if required.
With direct access to the Stenbury Trail, Marvel Cottage lies at the heart of the Island's extensive network of bridleways, cycle and footpaths, which provide access to some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the Island. All of the Island's beaches are just a short drive away through some of Britain's finest scenery, including the popular surfing beach at Compton Bay on the Island's "Bone Coast" where remains of the Island's most ancient inhabitants - dinosaurs can be found!
- Electricity and full gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Bathroom with Mira shower
- Light and airy open plan ground floor
- Hob, oven and grill
- Fridge/freezer (additional freezer space available for those fishing)
- Washing Machine
- Access to tumble dryer
- Colour TV and Video
- Radio, cassette/CD player
- Duvets with linen & towels included (we ask visitors to bring their own beach towels)
- Patio and garden with garden furniture & BBQ / out-door fire
- Beautiful views from the bedrooms, lounge and garden
- Ample parking
- Storage for boats, bikes, boards etc.
- "Pay as you go" mobile telephone available upon request.
No smoking in the cottage.
Unsuitable for young children, as cottage is in proximity to unfenced water.
Sorry, no pets due to the wide variety of wildlife on the farm.