- The Fountain Inn: Late Availability Discounts Available
- The Garden Apartment: To book online Visit Website on top right hand side of this page. School Holiday Availability Short Breaks available from October to March. Short Term Winter Lets Christmas & New Year Available on Request
- The Garlic Farm: The Garlic Lovers Growing Pack - Internet price
- The Granville: Discounts can be negotiated on party bookings, weddings etc. Christmas booking rates are available. For November 2009, stay at The Granville any 2 nights in November inclusive of breakfast plus 1 night three course, fine dining, romantic evening meal for 2 people plus a bottle of house wine at Forresters in Yarmouth all for an amazing price of £188 per couple.
- The Grove Caravan: Short Breaks Available - Please Contact Us.
- The Hambrough: From September to November - Stay for one night and recieve a second night for free. Guests taking this offer need to dine in the restaurant on both nights. Please see website for full details For superb food in Bonchurch overlooking the village pond, try The Pond Cafe.
- The Hermitage Country House: "Absolutely excellent, very relaxing and friendly, wish we could have stayed longer." Anne & Mark Anderson, Southampton Enjoy 5 Star Gold Award Bed and Breakfast in our delightful Country House Short Breaks at Discount Prices Up to 26th October - Any 2 nights just £99pp Additional nights £49pp Half price car ferry travel available for just £49 with these offers from either Portsmouth or Lymington, if booked through us at the time of booking accommodation. "Splendid isolation, astounding quiet, impeccable service. Many thanks." Robin & Claire Roper, East Boldre, Hants Surcharges for room upgrades apply. Prices are subject to availability. Minimum 2 persons sharing a double or twin room. "An oasis, a place to dream, will return with our best friends soon, we hope. Excellent!" Anne & Mervin Shepland, Lifton, Devon
- The Lake Hotel: Reductions for children sharing family room with two adults: 3 to 12yrs.......50% discount Over 12yrs.....33% discount
- The Lincoln: Valid Between 3rd October - 31st October 2009 Stay for 3 or more consecutive nights between the 3rd October 2009 and the 31st October 2009 for
- The Montpelier: January to March Specials: 3 Nights B&B & Car Ferry Only
- The Needles Old Battery & New Battery: The Needles Old Battery and New Battery is now closed until 13 March 2010 but ... From 7 November to 13 December 2009 and 9 January to 28 February 2010 the Needles Old Battery Tearoom will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am - 3pm. Serving hot and cold drinks, homemade soup, cakes and other refreshments this is the ideal refreshment stop when walking on the headland. PLEASE NOTE: Due to damage caused by the 100 mph hour winds last weekend the tea room will be closed on Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 November. We apologise for any inconvenience. It is possible that the tearoom may be closed some weekends in January or February whilst an air source heat pump is installed as part of our renewable energy project. Please phone or check the website below for up-to-date information. .
- The Needles Park: Supersaver Tickets Available
- The Ocean Hotel: Short Breaks We are offering SPECIAL BREAKS of 2, 3 & 4 nights to include accommodation in an en suite room with colour TV/radio, telephone/baby listening, tea/coffee making facilities, Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, VAT at 17.5% and return Car Ferry via Portsmouth, Lymington or Southampton (min 2 adults) and a full programme of nightly entertainment. EASTER: April 13th to April 18th inclusive 3 nights:
- The Pond Café: Gift Vouchers Available
- The Riviera Hotel: Children under 2 years stay FREE Children aged 2-5: 1/3 of price Children aged 6-10: 1/2 price Children aged 11-15: 3/4 price
- The Royal Hotel: Christmas & New Year Book your room now for Xmas and the New Year and join us to celebrate the festive season in style. Please contact us to check availability.
- The Royal Pier Hotel: TURKEY & TINSEL BREAKS Join in the festive fun on our special Turkey & Tinsel Breaks with festive entertainment every night and even a small gift from Santa too! For the perfect warm-up to Christmas, call now for a great deal all through November and December. Friday to Monday in November and December 2009 3 Nights Half Board including Car Ferry and Passengers ONLY £96.50 per person (minimum 2 passengers) Monday to Friday in November and December 2009 4 Nights Half Board including Car Ferry and Passengers ONLY £120.50 per person (minimum 2 passengers) LATE DEALS - NOW EVEN CHEAPER!!! Monday 7th to Friday 11th December 2009 4 Nights Half Board including Car Ferry and Passengers ONLY £115.00 per person (minimum 2 passengers) Friday 11th to Monday 14th to December 2009 3 Nights Half Board including Car Ferry and Passengers ONLY £93.00 per person (minimum 2 passengers) Call now on (01983) 403187 or email to book.
- The Sandhill: Visit Website for Special Offers, Deals at up to 45% saving, including return ferry crossing.
- The Sands Hotel: 3 Night Turkey and Tinsel 2009 Evening Meal, Room and Breakfast Live Entertainment Nightly Just £132 per person Including return car ferry Selected availability throughout November to mid December Please phone or email for details Christmas at the Sands Hotel 4 nights from Wednesday 23rd December departing on Sunday 27th December 2009. £290.00 per person Rates include Evening Meal, Bed and breakfast, Christmas Day Lunch, Entertainment each evening and your return car ferry crossings. The Sands Hotel, located in Sandown Bay fronting the long sandy beach and a level short walk to town. Friendly Island Family owned and run hotel. Please contact hotel re availability. All offers based on a minimum of two adults per vehicle. Please contact either by phone on 01983 402305 or via Email [email protected]. Please mention Isle of WightTourist Guide website offers when making enquiries.
- The Seagrove Hotel: Great deals available in November - please call for details.
- The Seashell Restaurant & Grill: Specials board this weekend..... Starters Crevettes Gamberoni ? Large Shell On King Prawns cooked in Garlic Chilli and Coriander Crab Salad Blanchebait with a Lemon and Horseradish dip Tomato and Basil Tartlets with a Pesto Dressing Mini Lamb Cakes on Minted Pea Puree with Crispy Fried Leeks Mains IOW Sirloin Steak with Chips, Mushrooms, Peas and Tomatoes IOW Wild Seabass with a Panache of Vegetables, Shell off King Prawns and a Chive Buerre Blanc IOW Dover Sole with seasonal Vegetables and New Potatoes Lobster Thermidor served on a large Mixed Salad and New Potatoes Mediterranean Vegetable Tarte Tatin Chicken Breast topped with Melted Brie on Parmentiere Potatoes and Bacon with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce Desserts Our Desserts are home made on a daily basis but there will be a choice of at least 4 home cooked desserts as well as the gorgeous Isle of Wight Cheeses.
- The Steamer Inn: Children aged between three and fifteen years old on date of arrival can stay for half price if sharing with two adults.
- The Troubadour: Coming to the Isle of Wight Walking Festival? We have got getting to and from the walks SORTED! Stay with us for 4 or more consecutive nights and we will give you a FREE bus travel pass!
- The Waterfront: Special Valentines Menu February 14th, 15th & 16th - Four Courses for only
- The West Bay Club: West Bay Christmas Cottages If you’re thinking of taking a Christmas or New Year break in the UK, where better than the Isle of Wight with its mild climate, beautiful countryside and magnificent coastline. And where better to stay than at The West Bay Club with its luxuriously appointed and fully equipped one, two and three bedroom cottages. As part of the package you and your family will be able to take full advantage of the fantastic West Bay Country Club facilities. PLUS Get a Luxury Island Christmas Hamper FREE! Book a minimum of a 3 night stay at the West Bay Club from any when after the 20th Dec and get a luxury Island Christmas Hamper free! All bookings include return car ferry with up to 6 passengers. To book, call 01983 760355 quoting Xmas Offer.
« Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Next »
Off peak short breaks are available between October and March, but excluding ...
Please Visit our Website for Special Offers We Are Open at Christmas & N...
Holiday Parks on the Isle of Wight
Holiday parks on the Isle of Wight provide some of the best self catering hol...
Isle of Wight Events
Whatever your age and interests, there is always plenty of things to do all y...