107 High Street
Isle of Wight
Send an Email
10% Discount on Takeaways
- Balti Dishes
- Chef's Specialities
- Children Welcome
- English Dishes
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Fully Licensed
- Group Bookings Welcome
- Large Parties Catered For
- Set Meals
- Special Diets Catered For
- Vegetarian Dishes
Welcome to Saffron Indian Restaurant on the Isle of Wight. We are located in the heart of the popular sailing town of Cowes. At our restaurant, you will find a unique menu with a blend of contemporary ideas and a refreshing change from your regular curry houses. Our wide selection of freshly prepared foods include chicken and lamb dishes, fresh vegetables, traditional Bengali fish and succulent tender duck. All our dishes have a distinctive taste, aroma, texture and individual flavour. The finest ingredients and most traditional cooking methods are exclusively found at Saffron. Why not let our executive chef add a twist to popular dishes from around the Asian continent.
Our Promise to you
We mean what we say and what you can expect from us
- All dishes are freshly prepared and cooked to order
- Consistently maintained quality meals
- Value for money portions
- Truly traditional and authentic home cooking from the Indian and Bangladeshi continents using the best possible ingredients
- 100% dry breast chicken is served at industry standard
- The best selected vegetables are used.
- We hold Health and Hygiene certificates (priority)
- Less greasy/oily dishes are served
- Only selected quality fresh spices and ingredients are used
- Meals not on our menu can be cooked at your request
- We can adjust or change any dish to accommodate your tastes - please do not hesitate to ask
We are here to serve your favourite dishes. The management at Saffron will be more than happy to hear your views and comments on any possible improvements.
Opening Hours: 7 Days a Week Lunch: 12 noon - 2pm Dinner: 6pm - 12 midnight.
All major credit/debit cards accepted. Cheques accepted with a valid bankers card.