Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel
Isle of Wight
Send an Email
Experience bed, breakfast and four course evening dinner at our delightful Country House Hotel with spectacular sea views
Great Summer Savings
Book minimum of 7 nights half board throughout the summer and recieve 10% discount and a FREE return car ferry (worth up to £170)
Minimum of 2 adults travelling
Offer available from 28th May to 30th August. (From 25th July to 22nd August, we are taking bookings from Sunday to Sunday only).
Payment in full is required at the time of booking to qualify for these very special rates.
AA 3 Star Hotel
Vist Britain 3 Star Hotel
- All Rooms En-Suite
- Baby Listening Service
- Colour TV in all Rooms
- Cots Available
- Family Rooms
- Games Room
- Gym Area
- Hairdryer in all Rooms
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Licensed Bar
- Open All Year
- Sea View Rooms
- Squash Court
- Superior & Executive Rooms
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone in all Rooms
- Treatment Room
Originally built in 1870 as the summer home for the Bishop of Portsmouth, Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel commands an enviable cliff-top location.
The Grand View Restaurant and many of our bedrooms at Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel enjoy glorious sea views. Our aptly named Grand View Tea Gardens offer spectacular views across Sandown Bay to the distant West Sussex coast.
Access to the glorious beaches below are just a step away from our tea gardens although we advise guests to use the 155 steps provided!
Some comments from our Guest Book:
"Beautiful gardens, superb view, hotel has a lovely relaxed and friendly atmosphere." Mr N Tucker, Gloucester
"We really enjoyed our stay here, the hotel offers excellent value for money . We stayed in an executive room, which was very spacious. The large balcony is a bonus. The vegetarian food selection is some of the best I have had in hotels anywhere." Mr Robinson, Fareham, Hants
"Best views, best location and best choice of facilities of any hotel on the Isle of Wight"
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you." Mr Maybanks Chichester
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!" Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of." Mr D Long, Alton
Our facilities (we will try not to bore you) include:
- One indoor and two outdoor heated swimming pools
- Squash Court - Only hotel on the Island to have its own squash court
- Weights and fitness mini gym
- Treatment Room with a wide range of massages and therapies
- Games rooms with table tennis & pool tables, darts and board games
- Children´s outdoor area with swings, seesaw, trampoline etc
- Outdoor giant Chess and Draughts
- Mini Putting Green
- Decked Sun Terrace with breathtaking views
- Grand View Tea Gardens perched on the cliff top
- Superb four course dinner and extensive wine list
- Sunshine! - We hold the sunshine record for the UK
- Beautiful views of Sandown & Shanklin Bay
- Tranquil setting close to old village
- Car Ferry Inclusive packages available all year round
- Discounts for children of 50% to 100%
- Quiet Lounge with complimentary tea andcoffee - Free baby listening service
- Wireless internet access from our Quiet Lounge
- Car parking in grounds of hotel
- Log fires in the winter
- Large licensed bar
- Full central heating
- Magnificent coastal and country walks directly from the hotel
- Four poster bedrooms, king size, doubles, twins, single and family rooms
- Executive Rooms with spa bath, 4 poster bed and balcony
Car ferry inclusive 3 night bed & breakfast breaks 1st - 30th S...
The Wight Montrene Hotel
Please call 01983 403722 for our current Special Offers. A Wight Christmas, ...
Yarmouth is the oldest town on the Isle of Wight. It is located on the coast ...
Sandown is the premier seaside resort on the Isle of Wight. It can be found o...